What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. They contain information that helps us to improve your browsing experience, remember your preferences, and analyze how you use our website.
Cookies can be categorized as:
- Essential Cookies: These cookies are necessary for the basic functionality of our website and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work properly.
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to analyze and measure the performance of our website. They help us understand which pages are the most and least popular and see how visitors move around the site. All information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous.
- Functionality Cookies: These cookies enable the website to provide enhanced functionality and personalization. They may be set by us or by third-party providers whose services we have added to our pages.
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: These cookies may be set through our website by advertising partners. They may be used by those companies to build a profile of your interests and show you relevant advertisements on other sites.
- Recognizing you when you visit our website and remember your preferences.
- Analyzing how you use our website and improving its performance.
- Providing personalized content and advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
If you do not want cookies to be set on your device, you can change your browser settings to refuse all or some cookies. However, please note that blocking certain types of cookies may impact your experience on our website and limit the functionality we can provide.
To find out more about how to manage cookies, you can visit the help pages of your browser or the www.aboutcookies.org website.